Saturday, June 19, 2010

Two Day Update!!

I thought I'd give everyone an update on our kitchen! If I were like most people, We'd be three or four days from being finished.... BUT, I'm NOT!!! I like things a certain way! So.... My AMAZING husband still has to sand these BRAND NEW cabinets, prime and paint them, then Antique them. After which, he still has to tile, wire new lights and switches, fix the ceiling, and install countertops. WISH HIM LUCK!!! OH! Did i mention that he's the handsomest man on the planet?? AND smart too!!









4 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Wow, thats a lot of work!!!!! Have fun with that! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Kathleen said...

Nice post Kent. I like how you even did it under my sign on.

Really though, you are working your bum off on this kitchen.

Unknown said...

LOL, that is hilarious that Kent wrote it like was you!!!HAHA! I was wondering where that whole Kent is so handsome and smart thing came from ;) I love the cabinets, I can't wait to see it in person!

Kathleen said...

P.S. You are the smartest handsomest man on the planet.