Monday, September 26, 2011

Out of This World

I am behind on blogging, but I wanted to make a quick announcement. We are expecting baby #4, due May 5th. That makes me only 7 weeks along. This morning, I was looking at my week by week pregnancy book. Kendra came and wanted to see. I showed her what our baby looks like right now.
Kendra looked for a moment, then said, "Mom, can we look at a human baby?"
.
.
.
These are not the same pictures we looked at, but this should be close to what our baby looks like.

7 comments:

Julie w said...

Soo exciting!! Congrats!!!

Ashley said...

Wow, that's awesome! Congratulations!!

Danielle said...

Congratulations!! Here's to hoping you get a boy... but on the other hand, you make such beautiful girls, why mess with a good thing. ;)

Katrina Wilson said...

So I guess I have about 2 months before I need to be pregnant!! I hope you go 5 days over so her and Whitney can share a birthday!! Congrats, that is super exciting!! Wish I was there working with you again!

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for you guys, congratu-freakin-lations!!! Right around Christmas time we will find out if it's a boy or a girl but I know all you're REALLY wanting is a healthy happy baby.Crazy, you are very soon to be a family of SIX!!! EXCITING!!!

D said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you.

Debbie

The Cook Clan said...

Wahoo! Congrats! That's very very exciting!