Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Some cuteness from Corinne

Today, it was snowing lightly. Corinne walked outside and said excitedly, "Look, Mom, snow! It is raining snow from the sky!" We woke up to snow on the ground once already this year, but this is the first time this year she saw it falling. Pretty darn cute to hear her describe it.

Last month she described something else to me in her cute way. The poor girl got the stomach flu for the first time. Throwing up was not easy for her, and she fought it at first. Kent helped her, and had to tell her to just let it come out. The next morning, she told me all about it. She said, "Mom, I choked three times. I choked and my belly hurt, and my food was going the wrong way." It was so sad and so so cute at the same time. She's our sweet girl!

No comments: