Saturday, June 28, 2008

Waterfun!

We got a fun little pool! It has a whale slide that sprays water out the blowhole.

The only problem is that I can't get my girls out of their suits when we're at home. They wear them all day, asking to put them on right after breakfast and resisting taking them off to get ready for bed. They spend most of their day playing in the water and running around the backyard.







At one point Camryn decided to get out and dry out. While standing still in the sunshine, she explained, "Mom, I'm going to get really, really hot! So don't touch me, 'cause the sun's going to make me hot!"














Kendra loves her inflatable giraffe
and Camryn is equally attached
to her colorful zebra.


We are enjoying summertime!






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kathleen,
That is the cutest pool, it looks and sounds like your girls are loving it! They are so cute, that is so funny how they stay in their swim suits all day. CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!
P.S.
I don't understand this blogspot stuff but through you I was able to get to the rest of the families blogs, Thanks!

Danielle said...

Ooh, that looks like the coolest pool ever! My kids love swimming too. It's the only way we survive the hot afternoons. :)

Kathleen said...

If anyone's wondering, the pool was $25 at Target

Jacqueline said...

What a cool pool. What darling girls. It looks they really know how to have fun. They teach that to us over and over again.