Sunday, June 29, 2008

Don't turn your back for a second

This is a lesson all moms should know well. Should I ever forget, my girls are quick to remind me. They beautified themselves with my makeup. Their favorite was the mascara. Apparently it makes wonderful eyebrow liner, and also looks good all over the face.
As you can see, the carpet got beautified as well. Luckily it has mostly come out, and I haven't hit it yet with the steam cleaner.


All I could do was laugh. In a strange way, it helped me today. It took my mind off the dumb things that seem to trouble us adults.
Oh, the joy of childhood.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Mascara seems to be a poplular choice. I have a picture with Lance looking the exact same way....mascara all over the face. Crazy kids. Love your new blog. And, I'm happy you're moving to your parent's home. That will be great for you and your girls.

Unknown said...

I was told I had to take a peak at your latest pictures on your blog, I laughed out loud when I saw those pictures of your girls, they are such stinkers! Cutest stinkers in the world, I love the picture with them with their arms around each other. They will love those pictures with each other when their older.