Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Our Receptions













We cut the cake together. Look at this picture. Camryn is soaking wet from playing in the water falls. Kendra is crying because she doesn't think it's a good idea to shove cake in each other's face.

But, look again. This is our family. Camryn is having a blast. Kendra is being held (just as she always wants to be). Kent and I are enjoying the unexpected that goes along with it all.

It doesn't get any better than this.

A big thank you to our moms. They did so much and worked so hard. They did so many things for us to show their love and support. We are so blessed and feel so grateful to have absolutely AMAZING moms.
My Grandpa came from Mesa, Arizona, along with my Aunt Marilyn, Uncle Ron, and cousin Brandon. They are so amazing. I love them all so much. We really couldn't have pulled this off with out Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Ron. Thanks guys.








These two little girls played together all night. I love the way Kendra and Kaydence are such good friends.



My family


We have so many people to thank. We had so much help and support through all of this.
THANK YOU!
An extra little tid bit:
Uncle Ron and Taylor

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful weekend, so very beautiful and elegant, just like you. Words can't express my gratitude for Kent coming into your life. The smiles he puts on your face means so much to me.

Mom

Danielle said...

I wish we could have been there. You all look so happy. And Kathleen, your hair is gorgeous!! I love it. Congratulations! You deserve the very in life!

Danielle said...

So where are you guys going to live now?

Ashley said...

Soooooo, so, so happy for you guys. :)

Kristina said...

Your family is so cute all together and everything looks so pretty! We are so so happy for you! Congrats!

Kathleen said...

We are living in Twin Falls. Kent is the one that moved. We are still pretty far away from you guys in the valley.

Nicole's extra good friend Jeridanna (sp?) did my hair. She is AMAZING!

The Cook Clan said...

How fun! Sorry we couldn't make it up there, we have been gone to Utah. Love the pictures!

Unknown said...

I love the random video, so funny! We really do have the best family EVER! Kathleen everything really was so beautiful and elegant, and you were especially GORGEOUS! I never saw you guys take that picture with all the guys holding you up, it is totally my favorite! You are so stinkin skinny! I have to agree with Danielle your hair was absolutely gorgeous (Jerdanna's got major skills). I love the new header picture, what a good looking family! Seriously you and Kent both had the biggest smiles on your faces the whole time (actually you have ever since you two met). I love seeing you all so happy, it is the absolute best!

Hermana McKenna Pitts said...

The receptions look beautiful. Your girls are adorable. Everyone looks so happy. Congrats!

Gary and Angela said...

Congrats on the wedding! I love how in the video everyone gravitates towards Taylor's muscles. lol

Gary