Saturday, October 24, 2009

Granddaughters

My parents are some of the best grandparents EVER!

Here my mom is reading Where the Wild Things Are to my two girls.

They LOVE their grandparents.
Here are all their granddaughters
that love them so much:

First came my Camryn
Next came my Kendra




Then came Nicole's Kaydence.

Next to arrive will be Nicole's little girl that is due in December (sorry no picture).

And then comes the 5th granddaughter

Our baby GIRL!!!

Due in March.

This is an all girls club. Not a single boy yet.

My parents must be doing something right. Look at all those beautiful girls!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Thank Heaven for little girls! Congratulations!!

Marsha said...

I think that it's my own children that are doing things right. You are the greatest parents ever. One of my favorite things is to watch You and Kent, and Nicole and Travis be the sweet and amazing parents you are.
And we are SO excited to have this girl's club complete with you're number 3! It is so exciting! Can you imagine how much fun all 5 girls are going to have together! I can't wait to see and hold these two new additions. I love you so much!

Unknown said...

What a sweet way to post this most exciting news! I am so excited to meet the fourth and fifth grand daughters! That is such a sweet shot of your little one, I love her already! I have to agree, our parents must be doing awesome to get such beautiful little grand daughters! This is going to be too much fun, I KNOW my girls will always want to go to Uncle Kents and Aunt Kathleens to play with their cousins. We seriously have to end up living really close, we might just end up following you guys wherever you end up :)
Oh and I have to take this moment for bragging rights... "I was the FIRST one (next to your little family of course) to find out it was a girl!" Lucky for me no one else could get to the phone right away ;)
CONGRATULATIONS you guys, I can't wait to meet your next gorgeous girl!

Kristina said...

Oh how exciting! congrats!

The Cook Clan said...

Kathleen, I'm so excited for you guys!!!! Congrats.