Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tiny Feet

I do not have tiny feet. I wear size 9 to 10. I have always disliked my big feet. Big feet are not feminine.


I have been noticing lately some BIG feet on other babies. Their toes and feet look HUGE!

Corinne has cute little baby feet. I like her baby feet.

We finally took Corinne to buy shoes. She has not needed them so far. She has worn booties or gone barefoot, but she has a special occasion to attend this weekend. So we went to buy her real dress shoes.

And I realized something. Other babies do not have big feet. My baby has teeny tiny feet. She will be 5 months old this week. Can you guess what size shoes we had to buy?

Size 1
.
.
.
too big
.
.
.
size 0-3 months
.
.
.
too big
.
.
Here are her 0-6 week newborn shoes.
May I remind you that she is almost 5 months old!

Can you see that they are still loose?

But take a look at those baby thighs! There is nothing teeny tiny about them!


I sure love my cutie pie!


5 comments:

Julie w said...

So cute!!

The Cook Clan said...

Lol, too funny! She is a cutie thats for sure!

Marsha said...

What a darling picture of Corrine! I love her teeny tiny feet also.
I'm sorry, but I'm sure I am responsible for your big feet. I feel the same about my big feet. When I watch the movie Cinderella, and she has these petite slender feet, and her ugly stepsisters have enormous feet, well that's what I feel like. So I'm sorry about that! But I think everything about you is just beautiful!

Mom

Laura said...

I guess my baby's had tiny feet. I always thought baby shoe sizes were just retarted. They'd be walking before the "newborn" shoes fit. Good to know they were the weird ones, not the entire baby clothes industry.

Unknown said...

I just want to nibble those cute little feet and toes! She is too adorable, she is such a little dainty thing! I can't believe 0-6 months is too big for her and that the newborn shoes fit her perfectly with just a little bit of room for her to grow still! CRAZY! Kaydence has always had smaller feet but not close to Corrinne, but I'm afraid Marley will have our bigger feet, oh well there are worse things