Thursday, April 21, 2011

Class Pictures: Camryn's Kindergarten Class

Can you pick Camryn out?



She is in the middle row, second from the right.

Her best friends are: Elsie Hyer (front row, 1st on left) and Brayden White (middle row, 3rd from left).



Last week I got to join her class on a field trip to watch the high school students' musical production. It was a lot of fun.

Waiting for the show to start.
. .
.
Camryn got to sit between me and Elsie, her BFF. Next to Elsie was Camryn's other BFF, Brayden.




.



.



.



.

I asked for a nice smile.

I got a picture of my Camryn.

Her missing bottom two teeth make it look even cheesier.

Silly Girl.


.






We had to wait awhile for all the kids to show up and get seated, but the the show finally started. The performers sang and danced.























After the show, we returned to the elementary school for an assembly. The kids just finished a fund raiser, and earned quite a reward. They got to see their principal, Mrs. Gillette, kiss a frog.


It was a fun day. I'm glad I get to go back to Kindergarten, even if it is just for a day.

3 comments:

Julie w said...

Ellyse will feel so betrayed! She thought Camryn and her were BFF's.

Marsha said...

I think it's so great how involved you are in Camryn's school events. It will always mean a lot to her. I hope she knows how blessed she is to have you!

Unknown said...

I love that picture of Camryn so excited it looks like she can hardly stay in her seat! You are such a gorgeous momma, I love that your able to go to school with Camryn and do those fun things with her it gets me SOOO EXCITED to do that some day! Camryn is such a big girl, I love how you recorded her friends and everything she will love that some day!