Wednesday, November 9, 2011

School Pictures

September 2011.

Camryn
1st Grade
Kendra
Pre-Kindergarten
We took pictures of Kendra at home that morning before school.
I put their hair in spiral curlers the night before. In the morning when I took them out, Camryn cried because her hair was up to her chin. She thought she looked like a boy because it was so short. Kent and I tried to assure her that she did not look like a boy (she looked more like Shirley Temple). With a curling iron, I worked on relaxing her curls a bit. Camryn completely rejects the idea of using curlers ever since.
.
Kendra liked her curls.
.
I sure love my beautiful girls, curls or no curls!

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Wow Camryn, when I saw that first grade picture of you, I thought you looked gorgeous! And I specifically thought your hair looked great! However it looked when you first woke up, your Mom made it look really great for the picture! Kendra, you looked beautiful also! STOP growing up so fast!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Girls!!! I can't believe how grown up Camryn is, such a beautiful girl! Kendra could not look more adorable! I LOVE the curls! I actually remember saying a similar thing to mom when she put my hair in curlers, I remembered hating it. So funny!