Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Love my sister, Mickell

My wonderful sister, Mickell has come to save the day. She has come to help take care of Camryn and Kendra. I haven't changed a diaper in 36 hours! I agree with my cousin Laura, that had to be wonderful in the good old days, when a young girl would come help new moms. Absolutely wonderful. [Yes, Kendra's diaper is duck taped on. That is what it takes to keep it there.]

Mickell took the girls over to my neighbor's house for a water party while I was at work. They had a blast!

Kendra didn't do much swimming on her own, but had an equally good time clinging close to Mickell.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so nice having family close by to help! I'm am so excited to have you and your girls close, we are going to have so much fun!!! Mickell looks like she is having a lot of fun with the girls. The song "Little Wonders" always reminds me of you and your little wonders, it always makes me tear up. You are such a wonderful mother, sister, friend, and person. I am so proud of you and everything you are overcoming.I love you so much and I am so grateful that you are my sister.

Laura said...

OH MY GOODNESS, that is NOT Mickell!!! She looks so old - and I had no idea she had glasses! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can keep up on the Petersons as well as you! : ) No diaper in 36 hours - my definition of heaven! :)

D said...

I didn't know you had set up a blog! So cute. And I think about Laura's comment all the time too. It would make things easier - ahh, the good ol' days. Mickell does look so grown up. And it looks like Kendra had better luck with her popsicle than Jonathan did :)

Heather Aleece said...

Kathleen, I am really glad that you started a blog, and I added your link on my blog...because I love ya! Keep on keeping on. Your girls are so so cute. Oh, and with all respect I think your brother is gorgeous.

The Cook Clan said...

Hey how are you? I hope you don't mind I found your blog off of Roxanne's. Your girls are so cute.