Sunday, November 30, 2008

I love Christmas-time!

There are so many things I love about this time of year. It all starts at our house with the decorations. It means Christmas-time is here!



The most important Christmas decoration is, of course, the tree. I change my tree every year. I just buy things after Christmas when everything goes on clearance. I think I could fully decorate 5 trees with my collection. The trouble is picking a theme.

My girls loved helping with the tree. They thought all the decorations belonged on the tree. They were busy hanging ornaments (from the tags that were not yet removed) while I was still busy deciding which ones to hang. We finally got it all figured out.
Yes, my girls are in their pajamas, we started first thing!

7 comments:

The Turnarounds said...

What a Great Mom you are! We Love You and your Girls!! (:

D said...

I thought about putting up my Christmas stuff today. It is all down (of course that is because Sterling never put it up in the attic from last year LOL!!). But maybe tomorrow. Your tree and house look beautiful.

The Cook Clan said...

Wow, your tree looks really pretty!

Unknown said...

You always have the most gorgeous Christmas trees, I was just Telling Travis about my favorite tree you did with poinsettias. I LOVE CHRISTMAS, I just love all the lights and coming home to a Christmas decorated home!
Your girls are so beautiful in their little pajamas!

Kristina said...

I love Christmas too. I usually decorate the morning after Thanksgiving (and Seth usually has to force me to wait that long) but I decided to hold back for Monday night FHE since Simeon is old enough to maybe appreciate it. Your tree is so beautiful! And your girls are so cute decorating!

Candra said...

your tree looks great!!!!

Hermana McKenna Pitts said...

This has nothing to do with your post but I love the molding in your room!