Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I got tagged!!!

I'm a little slow getting to this stuff. OK, here goes...

8 TV Shows I love to watch
1. Lost
2. Good Eats with Alton Brown
3. X-files
4. What Not to Wear
5. Untold Stories of the ER
6. Divine Design
7. John & Kate + 8 (makes my life feel less crazy)
8. Oprah
This was really hard. I don't even have TV service right now and I don't miss it. But these are some good shows =)

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. The Garden (in Twin Falls)
3. Any GOOD sushi place
4. Subway (the place I eat at most often)
5. Tony Roma's
6. Papa Murphy's (not a restaurant at all, but it's good)
7. Chilis
8. Papa Kelsey's

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Bought a new cell phone on ebay (1st thing in am)
2. Took my girls to daycare
3. Went to work at Dick's Pharmacy
4. Told patients about their medicine
5. Answered doctor's questions
6. Made grilled cheese sandwiches for my girls
7. Camryn spilled a drink in the kitchen, Kenrda spilled one in the hallway (at least it was just water this time)
8. Camryn watched Ariel's Beginning for the 300th time
It was a regular weekday.

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to
1. My next day off work (Friday)
2. Going to Arizona this month to see my good friends and family
3. No more diapers! (Kendra will be potty trained someday)
4. Putting up Christmas decorations (already looking forward to it!)
5. Winter being over
6. Hearing my girls say "I love you mommy" or "mommy, you're the best" (my girls are sweet, sometimes =)
7. Amanda staying with us for a few weeks
8. My new phone coming in the mail

8 Things on my Wish List
1. Having a clean house for longer than a few minutes (I swear they are messing up the room I just cleaned while I am cleaning the next)
2. Being able to work less and be home with my kids more
3. Go on a cruise (something I've never done)
4. Being able to go scuba diving with my family (requires getting certified 1st)
5. My bathroom being finished, and the rest of my house for that matter
6. New kitchen appliances
7. Warm weather all year round (no, Arizona is not the answer, that is not warm all year round, it is scorching hot a good part of the year, though sometimes it is appealing)
8. Knowing which is the right choice to make

8. 8 People I'm tagging
1. Nicole 2. Amanda 3. Sage 4. Tenille 5. Vanae 6. Bethany 7. Crystal 8. Heather
(some of you will be posting on myspace)

4 comments:

Heather Aleece said...

Did you tag me? I don't know if you know any other Heathers :)

Kristina said...

That was fun to read. You know NM is a lot closer to being warm all year round :P We're always trying to convince people that AZ isn't the answer but NM is :P

Unknown said...

You forgot to mention that you are looking forward to reading the Twilight books ;) We will have to all go out to two of those restaurants I haven't been to Tony Roma's and The Garden.
You are such a good person Kathleen, this was a fun tag.

Heather Aleece said...

Hey, I will do the tag! I would like to meet Jonathan as well :) I will let you know when I will be in Twin okay!! Probably in a couple of weeks.