Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Tree House

Kent took my girls and me to the Tree House in Ogden. There was so much fun stuff for kids. My girls loved the train tracks.





















And the fire truck









And the kitchen








Camryn is looking at dragon fly wings through the telescope.
Kendra is painting on clay tiles with water.


There were dinosaurs to play with around a volcano and dinosaurs to trace.














I think Kendra drew on a little more than the trace paper.














Kendra loved the babies. She decided to give the baby to Kent and chase them around with a flying dinosaur.
BEWARE! SCARY DINOSAUR IN THIS VIDEO.





He was still smiling at the end of this excursion. I think that's a good sign.










That evening we went to dinner at the home of Kent's friends, Mike and Elisa. Dinner was amazing. They are such fun people. Mike took a few pictures of us.

We had a great day!

10 comments:

Danielle said...

We've totally been to that museum-- twice!! My kids loved it. And next time you cross the Utah/Idaho border, you had better call me. You can't get that close without seeing ya!

Sage Hanks said...

Well it's about FREAKIN time there is a smile on your face! Thanks for bringing Kent over the other night go we could meet him. He is a great guy and I can't wait to spend more time with you guys! You are one HOT MAMMA in those pictures! Brad came home from your house the other night and was saying that Kent had to be to work the next morning at 3:30 and he was still at your house workin away. Brad said that guy is nuts..... but i would probably do the same if it was for someone i really liked. We are SOOOOOO happy for you!

Elisa said...

I'm so glad that Kent brought you and the girls over to meet us it was a lot of fun we will have to do it again soon.

The Cook Clan said...

What a fun idea! You guys look so cute together. You look really happy!! So do your girls.

The Turnarounds said...

What a FUN Day! And what a Fun Guy! I'm Happy to see you So Happy!!!

Ryan Rost said...

Kathleen, the pic of you and cameron playing with the volcano.. you look like your mom. Very pure.
You really are such a sweet girl.
I am very proud of you for making the attempt to have a better life for you and your girls.

I also wanted to say thank you if you don't mind to the Petersen family for being so nice, and the amazing food!

Jami said...

I love Kent! I love how happy he makes you and your girls!

Unknown said...

That looked like too much fun, great job Kent, I'm pretty sure he has the girls won over!
I love that picture with you and Cameron too and the video makes me laugh sooo cute! My favorite picture has to be the one of Kent stretching up as high as he could with you :)
Let Ryan know that we appreciated how much he helped you out and helped build you up

Kent said...

I love Kent too!!!! AND he thinks you and your girls are pretty special! That was a fun time. I can't wait to do it again.

Gary and Angela said...

That looks like so much fun! Kent sounds awesome- nice catch Kathleen! You deserve it!