Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Reunion Family Pictures

My Richardson Family
This is everyone that made it to the reunion this year. I already wrote about some of the things we did, but I didn't really talk too much about my AMAZING family. I have always felt loved by every single family member, truly. I know that if I was stranded anywhere, and one of these family members were within 2-3 hours drive I could call them and they would be there for me. In my opinion, this is why we all look forward to these reunions so much. Who wouldn't want to be surrounded with LOTS of people that absolutely love them?

Those of my immediate family members that were able to be here:
Camryn, Mickell, Dane, Mom, Jonathan, Me, Kendra, Kent, Nicole, and Kaydence.
We missed you, Taylor, Amanda, Travis, and Dad.

My cousin, Catherine, took these pictures. She is amazing. It sure looked like a lot of work to photograph all of these people. She took individual family pictures for anyone that wanted it. What a sweetheart!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way cute pictures! I have been wanting to see how the pictures with Catherine turned out. She is SOOOO good and it looked like a lot of work to photograph every family, especially with so many little ones. I agree we really do have the best family in the UNIVERSE!

The Cook Clan said...

How fun! That is a big family!!! It is fun to get together with fam. Very cute pictures!

Kristina said...

We are so glad that we got to see you!