Sunday, August 16, 2009

First Ultrasound

We had our first doctor visit last week, and we got to see our tiny baby on ultrasound. I'm surprised the tech was able to get this shot, with how much the little thing was moving around. If it was any indication of future activity levels, we are in for it.
Our Little Gummi Bear
Approx 10 weeks

We also got a 3D image, but this early, I think that is an image only a mother and father could love. I think those 3D images even look scary at 32 weeks, but at 10 weeks you can barely tell it's human. Still, I love looking at it--my little baby.


Okay, I changed my mind. I just love looking at both images so much, that I decided to post the 3D picture too. Tiny, tiny baby, with a lot of brains. I think this must be what Tweety Bird was designed after.

11 comments:

Marsha said...

Wow, it's amazing how perfect they look at such a young age.
I'm so excited for you guys!

Grant said...

Oh I love ultrasounds. What an exciting time! Congratulations to you guys. :)

Taylor and Amanda said...

Yeah!!! Love the baby picture! Can't wait to find out if it's a baby girl or boy! Love you guys!

Ashley said...

I totally got teary-eyed looking at this picture.

We're SOOOO happy for you all!

Kent said...

It's amazing how much you can love a MARTIAN! Seriously! I'm surprised at how much changed once I saw the picture (and the moving baby on the screen.) It is definitely REAL now... and I'm WAY excited!!

Sage Hanks said...

I am sooooo happy for you! I can't wait to find out what it is....

The Cook Clan said...

It is so fun to see the ultra sound pics!

Jami said...

so sweet! I am so happy for you guys.
By the way, I had to go to the pharmacy yesterday, and I talked with they lady there. I thought of you!

Unknown said...

How exciting!!! Life is such a miracle, I can't believe how much that sweet little one is already developing. Seeing the first ultrasound makes it all so real, I love how you two are so excited. I don't know if Kent can wait till March for this sweet little one to come! I love how our kids are going to be so close in age, we will just have to make sure to live close to you guys!

just call me jo said...

We are in AZ now, but I love seeing how you are doing. What a blessed life you have now. Such a lucky and deserving family. I will wait anxiously for more pics of "Gummi..."

Katrina Wilson said...

Hee hee! it is sure a cute jelly bean!!!