Thursday, January 7, 2010

2009

Many people have been reflecting on all the changes that happened in 2009. My life changed dramatically. On New Years Day last year, I met Kent. We were engaged, married, and became a family. When I look at the time-line, it absolutely blows my mind. But I have to look at the time line to realize how fast everything went.
All the changes over the last year are hard to believe. My life is so much better. I don't want to try to imply that this year hasn't been without struggles. We have had a lot of challenges to work through, but through it all, we have grown closer. I am so grateful for Kent. He is everything I wanted and more. He puts my needs, and even my wants, at such high priority. He is an amazing father; we really needed his consistency. He shows us how devoted he is to us and our happiness with the things he does every single day.
I want him to know how much I love him and I am completely devoted to him. Thank you for an absolutely AMAZING year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mom and I were talking about how amazing this last year was and how Kent topped the whole list. We really saw the Lords hand in how everything happened. I am so grateful for Kent coming into the family and how amazing he is to you and what a great daddy he is. I love you guys!