Wednesday, January 27, 2010

FAMILY

Taylor and Amanda were able to come to visit from Washington. We have missed them SOOOO much since they moved. We all had to spend as much time with them as possible. They went to Utah to see new little baby Marley.
We headed to Utah too. We hadn't yet met Marley either. She is the sweetest cutest baby!!! In the same group as Camryn, Kendra, Kaydence, and our baby, of course.
I wish I had gotten a picture of Nicole. We went to see her when Marley was 9 days old. You can't even tell she just had a baby, NOT AT ALL. Her tummy is flat. She does so awesome being pregnant. She had an amazing delivery too. Nicole, you are my hero!

From Utah, we all headed to Mom and Dad's in Blackfoot. We finally had the whole gang together again. It seems like it's been far too long. I don't think I can put into words how AMAZING it is when we are all together. Most of the time we were there we just hung out and spent time together. The girls made watch bands, the boys played Xbox, and we played games. I already miss everyone, especially Taylor and Amanda.
Kent tried to show off his empathy pregnancy. He did pretty good, although he admitted it hurt to do this. Which belly do you think wins?

I swear I have doubled in size in the last week though. I am feeling huge, and getting puffy ankles that swell above my socks. I feel like a whale. Luckily, I think we are close enough to start counting down. Six weeks to my due date (on Friday anyway). I have never made it to my due date. Camryn came 9 days early. Kendra was almost 3 weeks early. This is bad, because I don't expect to go to my due date. I'll probably go crazy if she isn't delivered early!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like you guys are having SO much fun!

And I'm so jealous of you women who deliver early!! I was hanging closed, long and high 3 days after my due date...grrrr. But still, those puffy ankles are killer so I hope you go REAL early! (Just not too early for the baby...)

Katrina Wilson said...

I love that picture!! It is hilarious!!!

D said...

I was just the same way with Conover. Rachel was a week early and Jonathan was 11 days. So I fully expected to go early. I was dilated to a 4 at least a 10 days before he was due and my doctor was telling me there was no way I would make it to my next appt. When I did I accosted him for it and he simply replied "I lied! I lie all the time!" We ended up inducing on my due date (though when we went in, I was at 5 or something and he was born within 3 hours of us checking in). It just felt like I had been pregnant for SO long.

Good Luck!!

The Cook Clan said...

Oh how fun! Super cute baby!!!

Taylor and Amanda said...

Kathleen, you are so cute pregnant and the word "whale" should not even be mentioned in the same sentence as your name! I love your cute pregnant belly! We miss you guys so much already!

Unknown said...

You and Kent are amazing! I'm so glad you guys came to see us with the girls, I could get use to seeing you guys like that on a regular basis! It really is the best thing ever just having everyone together at mom and dads! Kathleen you are so beautiful, you have this gorgeous glow! While Kent can really push it out there when he tries he can't claim the glow ;)
If our little Cori doesn't come early I will have to have a little talking to her!!!

Marsha said...

You are a gorgeous prenant woman, and you certainly have beautiful girls. Kent is pretty fortunate to be surrounded by such beauty. We can't wait to have this little girl with us.
It was such a great weekend. I love it when you are all here. Can't wait to see you again.
Love you so much.