Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Baby!!!

I hope my sister is not mad at me, because she hasn't had a chance to do a post on her blog, but I am too stinkin excited.


MY SISTER HAD HER BABY!!!!!!!!

Marley Jo was born on January 6th
Weighing in at 7 lbs 1 oz and 19 inches long

Beautiful Mamma
And she brought this sweet angel into the world 100 percent naturally.
Proud Papa

Beautiful Baby Girl
Besides the fact that I am posting about her baby, I also stole her pictures to do it. We won't be able to make it down to see the baby until next week.
I love you, Nicole
P.S. You can get back at me when we have our baby. Oh, and remember, I lent you that nursing gown and robe =)

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

What an adorable baby. And look at all that dark hair. Wow. Congratulations to the whole family.

Danielle said...

NO WAY! Already? She's beautiful. And I love that head of dark hair! :) Kathleen, betcha this is making you really ready to get that baby out!!

The Cook Clan said...

Oh so sweet!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh Kathleen I love you so much! Your so sweet, thank you! And don't worry I will do a whole post on your gorgeous little girl when she comes too. We can't wait to see you guys next week!