Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentines Day! One year Later!

It's so hard to believe that its been a year, and yet its also hard to belive its ONLY been a year. It seems like ages ago that Kathleen agreed to marry me....



This Valentines day Kathleen decided she'd pay me back for last year. She went all out. We both had to work that day so we decided just to have a sweet dinner at home. When I got home from work....this is what i saw:

This dinner set up looks a lot like last years. It brought back some fun memories. Let's just say i was impressed. I am one lucky guy!



I beat Kathleen home from work, so i was able to do some snooping. This is what i found in the fridge:




Yeap! My FAVORITE!! I know to a novice they look like Ding Dongs, but... let's just say i'm no novice. Those are homemade PEANUT BUTTER CUPS!!! Yum! Yum!



I know! I know! But I DID already tell you that i'm a lucky man! And just to show off a little bit more, here is my beautiful wife getting my AMAZING steak ready! And pics of the hearts my two beautiful girls made for me. Camryn wrote "I Love you to: daddy from: Camryn" in her own writing... Not to be out done Kendra wrote I love you. (It looked like three small, small circles) which was WAY cute!










Well, I love my Wife and I love my girls! They really are amazing. I'm so glad that Kathleen agreed to marry me a year ago. I can't imagine my life without her. Our family has grown closer and closer over the past year and i'm excited for the next one. I know that it will be full of more great memories.

4 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

How fun!!!! Yummy, those treats sound so freakin' good! We miss hanging out with you guys!

Unknown said...

Okay, are you guys DETERMINED to out do everyone else on EVERYTHING! I mean no one will be able to top Kents proposal last year, then the birthday parties you guys do, and just about every other holiday! You guys don't mess around by setting the bar so high. Wow, Kathleen those peanut butter cups look delicious... you saved some for me right Kent???
We love you guys I'm glad you had such a great Valentines Day even though you both had to work (I have no excuse)!

Taylor and Amanda said...

Yeah...amen to what Nicole said about out doing everyone! :) Anyways, that looks like it was a ton of fun and Kathleen has got to be the most talented baker I have ever met. She's so cute! Love you guys!

Marsha said...

You two are a wonderful example of showing each other your love. You are lucky to have each other, just like I am lucky to have Chad. It makes me hungry just looking at your blog, and I don't love chocolate!
Love you!