Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pajama Party

Our girls wanted to have a pajama party. We agreed and we all got in our pajamas. Kent and I just thought we would watch a movie and eat a treat or something. The girls informed us that, at a pajama party, first you have to turn on music and dance in your pajamas.
So Kent turned on some music. We all danced around the living room.
When we were tired, we calmed down, got comfy, and put a movie on. The girls wanted to lay on the bean bag with their blankets. We ate Dryers Strawberry fruit bars, yummy!

I would say the pajama party was a success. We all had fun. Good idea, girls!

Baby Update: Nothing is happening. I am okay with that, for now.

3 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

How fun! I like the idea. We'll have to try it sometime.

Unknown said...

I love how it doesn't take much to get the girls excited! I love how Camryn is the expert on what constitutes as a pajama party. That is my kind of party, why wasn't I invited ;)

Candra said...

fun!! you guys are always doing fun stuff!! how are you feeling now? are you all ready for the baby?