Monday, April 26, 2010

Katrina's Baby Shower

Katrina is an awesome pharmacy technician that I work with. She is the technician that we call at home when we can't get an insurance to process at work. She is the type of technician that says we CAN call her at home, the type of technician that is hard to come by and very valuable. Her husband got accepted in to law school and they will be moving this fall. We are really going to miss her.

She is pregnant right now with their first baby (at least she was still pregnant last I heard, she is pretty close to her due date). We got to throw her a baby shower. She LOVES Care Bears and has quite a collection. It made for a perfect Care Bear baby shower.

Katrina is the pregnant one in black.
.

.

.

.

.

.
We played "Name That Care Bear," "Who is that baby?" (with our baby pictures), and a diaper game.









I think it turned out!


Congratulations Katrina!!! We can't wait to meet your little angel!!!!

.

.

-----------------------------------------------

To catch up our our life-

I went back to work last week. Things are really busy again. Corinne is getting big. Kent is an awesome daddy. Camryn and Kendra are loving the warmer weather and family walks or bike rides to the park.



3 comments:

Katrina Wilson said...

Thanks again Kathleen! you are way too nice!!!

The Cook Clan said...

So fun! I too through a shower for one of my friends last week. They are so fun!

Unknown said...

What a sweet picture of Corinne and her daddy!
I love the care bear theme! That looked like SUCH a cute shower, you seriously go above and beyond for others. I wish I was more like you. You are so good at making others feel special and loved.