Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Deck

My wife made me build her a new deck. I just finished it! It's off the french doors I put in our master bedroom. You can see the old steps off to the side. I don't see anything wrong with the old deck...but you know women, when they want something.... they get it. Here is a new picture of Corinne, at 9 weeks old. She has started smiling and making little cooing noises. We all love her to death, but not really... seeing how she's still alive and all.
This is Kendra, after she fell asleep when we were watching a late night movie. I promise we didn't shoot her, she has always been one that needs her sleep. She rarely makes it through a late movie.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh, as if, Kent!! If you're anything like my husband, you probably stayed awake for hours each night in giddy anticipation while you planned out this deck. You probably discovered there were tools you "needed" to buy to finish it. (lucky you!) And I'm sure you got quite the rush out of building it all yourself. And the oohing and aahing that Kathleen did made all your hard work worth it, right?

:)
:)

P.S. Caleb points out that the deck is now large enough you "need" a new grill on it.

Katrina Wilson said...

Very nice Kent! It looks great.

Kathleen said...

Ummm...I remember that the deck was YOUR idea.

I do love the deck, and I love you too.

You can really notice the strong Parkinson chin on Corinne in that picture.

Julie w said...

Looks amazing! Totally jealous! Corrine is beautiful!!

The Cook Clan said...

Nice!!! Cute picture of SWEET baby too!

Unknown said...

Beautiful deck! I know that Kathleen is one demanding woman ;) NOW I think its about time we came and saw the place!
I want to kiss that little face on Corinne! I love how Kendra just sprawls all out when she sleeps, the girl knows how to get comfortable!