Thursday, August 9, 2012

Lagoon

Kent and I got a babysitter for Corinne and Connor and took Camryn and Kendra to Lagoon. They loved it so much last summer and have been looking forward to another trip. We had a blast! I didn't take any pictures (I was too busy having fun with my girls), but I wanted to share a little about our trip.
Do you remember last year? Camryn and Kendra were scared by the big rides. We spent most of the day in the kids rides. Well, this year was completely different. We started in the kid area. We slowly worked our way to bigger and bigger rides, more specifically, bigger and bigger roller coasters. Our girls thought they wanted to try the Colossus.
 I thought they could do it, so we headed over. As we were in line, Kent expressed that he thought it would be too much for them. I urged us to try it, and we all ended up getting on. Remember that Camryn is 7 and Kendra is 5.

They both said they liked it, though Kendra did not want to go again. Camryn wanted to try all the roller coasters. She even went on Wicked.
Wicked

She said that was her favorite ride. She wanted to try the new Aerospace ride too. Kent went on it with her first. She loved it and wanted to go again. I rode with her the second time. I was shocked at how fast and scary it was. She loved every big ride she tried.

Kendra was limited by her height, but she went on lots of big rides too. She loved the swinging boat that scared her last year. She also went on the big swings (a ride she didn't even try last year).


We were so proud of our girls and how brave they were. We had so much fun together. They are already asking when we get to go again, so we will all look forward to the next time.

No comments: