Monday, August 6, 2012

Connor--One month old

Just lots of cute pictures, taken while Connor was one month old.


Grandma Petersen and Connor
May 27

Chillin' with Dad
June 12


June 12
 Corinne sure loves her baby brother. She likes to help take care of him as much as she can. She has brought him blankets and toys, and even tries to help change his diaper. Last week she got to try to feed him a bottle. She calls him "big boy" and "little man," just like I do. We just have to watch her so she doesn't try to pick him up by herself. That has happened twice, and Connor ended up on the ground both times. He's going to have to be tough to make it with 3 older sisters.
Corinne and Connor
June 13

June 13
 Mickell came to watch Corinne and Connor for us a few days this summer.
 They shared some good bonding time.

Grandpa Parkinson and Connor
June 16

June 16
 I sure love my two handsome men!
Ready for church
June 16

June 17
Connor is so stinkin' cute. I am so happy he's my baby.

2 comments:

Marsha said...

I'm so glad he's your baby also. Darling pictures. What I really love is how he smiles and intracts these days. It turns me inside out!

Julie w said...

What a cutie!! we miss you guys!