Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What We've Been Doing Lately

Ross Park
We went to Ross Park with Nicole and Kaydence. Nicole and I pushed the girls around for a bit, then we all played.




My beautiful sister, Nicole and her little Kaydence


Our girls love each other so much and play together so well. Which makes us pretty lucky, because we get to spend time together too =)


Horses















There are some horses in pastures that border my mom and dad's backyard. Camryn loves to go out and try to pet and feed the horses. I would say horses are Camryn's favorite animal right now.

Nicole and Kaydence came out to see the horses too. Kaydence didn't seem to understand what all the fuss was about.


Kendra was more interested in being held than seeing the horses too.














Happy Birthday Mom!

We celebrated Mom's birthday. Another year older, but still so young-looking and beautiful. I hope I age as well as she does.

Thanks mom, for all you do for us. You are the best!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so sweet Kathleen! I love how we've been able to see each other more. Thanks for making time to hang out with me, you are one of the busiest people I know! You are so gorgeous, I love that picture with you and Kendra! Oh and I hope I age as well as mom too, people usually guess you're younger than you really are and you look so great!
Love you!

Kristina said...

It is fun that your girls get to play together! I'm always wishing Simeon had more little friends :)

Heather Aleece said...

Kathleen, you look great!!! I am happy for you in a new way of life. You deserve NOTHING BUT THE BEST!!!

The Turnarounds said...

How Fun!! You guys are such a neat family! I wish I had a cool sister that lived close to also. (: Even though I am not part of the family, I too hope to age as well as your mom.

The Cook Clan said...

How fun! You guys got some neat pictures! Where is that park?

Kathleen said...

Ross Park is in Pocatello. I think it is really pretty (as you can see in the pics). There is a small zoo there and a very kid-friendly waterpark. It's a neat place.