Thursday, October 2, 2008

Birthday Girls!!!

Our birthdays are two days apart, so we celebrated them together this year.

Kendra turned two!!! My baby is two!!!

We had a family party at mom and dad's house. We started with grilled shish-kabobs, then went on to open presents.



Kendra got a baby doll with a stroller and diaper bag. She also got two dress-up outfits. One tinkerbell dress and one Aurora dress. She loved all her presents!


Kaydence loved Kendra's new baby doll too! It's a good thing her birthday is coming up as well =)
Kendra put on her tinkerbell dress and pushed that stroller all around the house. It was tough work chasing her around to try to get a picture of it.










My parents got me a sweet, sweet card and a much needed suitcase. It is super nice!







Nicole and Travis got me a binder full of family home evening lessons, with treat ideas and everything. Ahh...thanks for simplifying things for me. Now we don't have any excuses to skip FHE. Thanks so much guys!



Then came the cake. Chocolatey chocolate cake. Need we say more.



After Party Fun!!!



We have some clowns in our family. Jonathan is showing off some underwear... on his head. He even got my mom to try them on.

Camryn put on her Cinderella dress that she got at her birthday party. The two little princesses roasted marshmallows out back with Grandpa.

Then Kendra changed into her Aurora dress and the goofy girls played inside.

What a fun birthday we had!!!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you both had a wonderful birthday. :)

Unknown said...

What a CUTE POST! Those pictures crack me up! It looks like Kendra had so much fun, your girls are princesses through and through! Love you so much. Oh and I can't believe Jonathan got mom to put underwear on her head. Gotta love our crazy family!

Sage Hanks said...

I miss you..... and your girls. It's just not the same without you in my life. ahahaha Your girls have grown since I saw you last. Happy birthday to you and Kendra.

Laura said...

Wow, it's just birthday TIME at your house - all of you within such a short time. Too fun. Happy Birthday, Kathleen!! I love you!!

Kerri said...

Looks like a great party!! That cake looks yummy.
Kerri

The Cook Clan said...

Looks like you guys had a great birthday party! Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Hey, I have that same shirt you are wearing.

The Cook Clan said...

Hey can you email me your number. I wanna get together next time you are down here and get some cute pictures of the girls.