Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We spent Christmas in Blackfoot with my family. My entire family was together, every single brother, sister, spouse, and child. It was wonderful.

My girls were fascinated by all the presents under the tree.

They were also fascinated by my brothers dogs. They love Chihuahua dogs, thanks to the previews for Beverly Hills Chihuahua at the beginning of their favorite movie.



On Christmas Eve, my dad put on his Santa hat and read Christmas stories. My girls were fascinated again.

They were so excited, it was difficult to get them to bed. Until Amanda saved the day. She told Camryn Santa was almost to our house, and if she wasn't in bed he would pass us by. I have never seen that child so anxious to get in bed. She went right to sleep.

Christmas Morning




















I hope everyone had a Christmas as wonderful as we did.

5 comments:

Heather Aleece said...

I am glad things were as wonderful for you and your family as it was for me!

I hope it is safe to say that your brother is gorgeous.

Laura said...

What a fun Christmas morning! I love this age for kids (yours and ours); everything is still so exciting and fun.

Unknown said...

I love the video! It really was so special to have every member of the family there to celebrate Christmas, your girls bring so much excitement I love them so much.

The Cook Clan said...

How fun! I loved being together with my family as well. Kids are so much fun to watch! Love the cute pictures.

tenille said...

My GOODNESS, is Camryn getting big, or what?!