Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Halloween for Witches!

On Friday, I got to go with the girls to their school Halloween party.


Here is Kendra acting motherly again. This little girl didn't have her cow head on. Kendra thought she needed to help her with that.


I asked Kendra to give me a witch smile.

All the kids go out and wave to the passing traffic. It was SO WINDY! The girls had to hold their hats. I think they had fun, despite the wind.


The kids had pizza and spider cookies.

It was a fun school party. I was glad I was able to go.

That night, while I was at work, Kent took the kids to a Trunk-or-Treat. I was told that it was really cold, but I think they had a good time.
On Halloween day, Jeff got to take them Trick-or-Treating. We got the girls back at about 8:00pm. There were still Trick-or-Treaters coming to our door. I think Camryn got more of a kick out of passing out candy then anything else. I told her to hold the bowl and tell them "take two please," or just put two pieces of candy in each bag.
She got SO EXCITED! The first time there was a knock on the door, she ran to the door leaving the candy on the table. She said, "take two please" (with no candy) then ran around the corner to get the candy and came back and put two in each bag.


I hope everyone had a Wonderful Halloween!

5 comments:

Candra said...

what cute little witches you have!

Ashley said...

Such pretty little witches! Looks like you guys had fun! :)

Unknown said...

Hahaha, that is hilarious! I love Camryn, she is too cute! The girls look absolutely adorable, definitely the prettiest and nicest witches I have ever seen (especially without the warts :)
We miss you guys, Kaydence gets so excited to look at your blog every time. She has to point to Camryn and Kendra on every picture and say their name and "cousins". Love you guys!

Marsha said...

I wish we could have been there to see those gorgeous witches. They are just beautiful!

The Turnarounds said...

What cute little witches you have!! And what a funny story, it brought a smile to my face. :)