Saturday, November 7, 2009

Our Girl is Here!!!

She is 4 lbs 3 oz and 13 inches long
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Our girl puppy, that is.
Meet Annie. She is our new Goldendoodle puppy. A goldendoodle is a cross between a golden retriever and a poodle. The benefit from the poodle side is that she won't shed.

She is the sweetest puppy! We love her to death!

We went to meet her when she was 4 weeks old. We all loved her from the start.


Kent and I know how to do it. We are working on being outnumbered by our kids, but that is not enough. We are now outnumbered by our dogs too.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, my heart STOPPED when I first started reading this! I'm so glad to hear about the PUPPY arriving! She's so cute!

The Cook Clan said...

So cute! She looks all soft and cuddlie. We'll have to come and meet her.

Kerri said...

Cute little puppy. We too are out numbered at my house by kids, dogs, and cats but we would not have it any other way :-)

Unknown said...

She's cute! We know a doodle named Annie, and she is such a fun dog. Great choice!

Unknown said...

She is so cute! She looks so tiny in Kents arms! I love the color of her fur and you just can't beat those puppy dog eyes! How fun, when she is all grown (and your REAL little girl is here) she will make the perfect running companion! I can see why you couldn't wait another week to get her, she looks so sweet!

Marsha said...

So glad we live on the way home from getting your little Annie. We got to see you guys (for a few minutes) and we got to meet your new little addition. Annie is so sweet and gentle. She'll take good care of you. She'll also fit in because she's so darn cute (like the rest of you!)

Sage Hanks said...

So cute. I can't wait to snuggle her. I am so glad you were able to go get her. I feel bad that my family wasn't able to bring her to you! But now you have her! YEAH!

Candra said...

such a cute puppy!! and i can just smell the wonderful puppy breath now!! fun!