Friday, November 13, 2009

More Television and SWEET tooth!

Yesterday as I was playing with Camryn she said, "Daddy, we should get mommy a smooth away for her birthday." I didn't quite catch the "smooth away." So I asked her to repeat it. She said it is something that removes hair and makes her skin soft. Let's just say Camryn LOVES commercials. We're in trouble when she gets older. I'm thinking a commercial ban is definitely in order.



Anyone who's spent any time with Kendra knows that she has one killer sweet tooth. Well, the other day she was playing on the brick fireplace hearth when she fell and hit her leg on the edge. She immediately started her hysteric breathless crying. I picked her up and tried to calm her down but nothing was working. So..... I thought: CANDY! I said...."Do you need some candy to make it feel better?" She said "uh hu." In her saddest voice. So i gave her some candy which seemed to do the trick. About twenty minutes later she came to me with those puppy dog eyes, grabbed her leg and said, "Daddy, it still hurts... I think i need another candy." It was sooo cute that i gave her the candy. She definitely has me figured out.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

lol That's hilarious! One word for you though: TiVo! I had it when I was single (now we don't have a TV at all) and it was the BEST! Just fast forward through those commercials...BAM!

Good job with the candy, Daddy. :) To this day, I'm pretty sure it cures all of my woes...

The Cook Clan said...

Oh your girlies are so fun! Don't be a stranger!

Unknown said...

lol, how hilarious are your girls!!! I love them so much! The other night Travis was saying how much Kaydence reminds him of Camryn (all that personality and outgoingness) and I thought she has some of Kendra's traits too, so we thought we will have to send Kaydence over with you guys for a while or just give us some pointers. Who knows, maybe that pointer on commercials will be useful with Kaydence some day, she always wants to be just like her cousins (which I am MOST happy with)!!!

Julie w said...

Kent! We miss you. When are you coming to visit? Our couch longs for you to sit and watch a movie on it and eat sour patch kids.