Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

When asked by Camryn and Kendra what he wanted he had two replies. First, a baby. After she was born he added, "something that shows me my girls love me." Camryn and Kendra took this very seriously. They wanted to buy daddy something special. They came up with two ideas. They wanted to get him an umbrella, "to keep the rain off his head." It was very difficult to talk them out of this one. They were sure he would love it. The other idea they came up with was a flashlight.
Both of these items are things the girls love themselves. They have a Dora umbrella they love to play with. Earlier this week, Kent bought them two small LED flashlights that they really love. So they wanted to get him the same thing.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!!
I love you SO MUCH!!!
You're everything I need and more.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Aw . . . That is SO sweet!

Unknown said...

That cracks me up! I love how they put so much thought into it, I love those girls!!! Although I think you should have gone with the umbrella, he doesn't have much protection up top ;) We love you Kent! Happy Birthday and we are excited to get to party with you guys later this week!!!

Julie w said...

Keeping rain off your head IS a big deal!
Happy birthday Kent! I'm happy that you're happy!!

The Cook Clan said...

Sooo cute! See they figure if they love those things, then surely their daddy must love them too!