Saturday, August 16, 2008

Back Home

I moved back home at the beginning of August. Yes, I mean back home, in with Mom and Dad. I am lucky they are so willing to take me back. My entire family has been such a great help. I have been working a lot, and they are making it so much easier. They are helping SO much with Camryn and Kendra, and even with our dog Bailey. I haven't been able to do any posts for awhile, but here is an update on things that we have been doing.
My parents have an amazing garden. They have wonderful zucchini, lettuce, peas, and greenbeans we are enjoying right now. There is also corn, tomatoes, peppers, and lots of other stuff. I mentioned the zucchini. They have lots and lots, so I started making zucchini bread. I have been making 4 loaves at a time, and they sure don't last long. Here is Camryn enjoying a piece for breakfast.


My family gets to irrigate. I don't know who enjoys it more, my kids or my dog, Bailey. Looks like dad is enjoying squirting Dane a bit too. Notice the garden in the background.





Lots of fun stuff to play with at Grandma's house. Kendra is sporting the Mickey pirate ears while Dane is Goofy the pirate. Suites him well, don't you think? Both he and Mickell are really great at playing with my girls.
I am so grateful for my family. I don't know what I would do without their love, support, and help. Thanks guys!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I just can't get over how cute your girls are!!

Heather Aleece said...

It is great to see your family so much now. They seem like really good people. Miss ya!

The Cook Clan said...

Yummmy! I love gardens, they are the best.

Unknown said...

BEST ZUCCHINI BREAD EVER! Seriously you are an amazing cook, if I had the money I would hire you. I love having you so close!