Sunday, August 31, 2008

Concerts

I recently got to go to a few concerts. At the first one, there was quite a few bands, but I went to see Seether. It was a fun, outdoor concert. The next day, I was flying out of Boise on a trip to Seattle. You would never guess who I ran into at the Boise airport. Yes, Shaun Morgan, the lead singer/guitar player for Seether. I was a bit star struck, but I did walk up to him and tell him that was an awesome concert the night before. He was really nice and said he appreciated it. I didn't want to bug him for an autograph or photo (I even had my camera), but now I am really regretting that. Seether
In Seattle, I got to go to a concert to see Hinder, Staind, and 3 Doors Down. Both concerts were standing room only. We really got up close for this one. It was awesome. I already liked Staind, but now I like them so much more. I went out and bought their new album the next day.
3 Doors Down
Staind

note: None of these pictures are from the concerts; I just threw them in for your viewing pleasure.


5 comments:

Sage Hanks said...

Umm jealous. Ok so REALLY jealous. That is awesome. They are all awesome groups. I bet it was a much needed break and a great time to just get away and have fun. thanks for the invite to Camryn's birthday party. We will be there unless something changes in the next couple of days. can't wait to see you! Love ya!

The Cook Clan said...

That is so awesome! I have never heard of Seether, but I love the other bands. Crazy that you saw the concert and then ran into him. What were you up in Seattle for?

Unknown said...

Wow, I can't believe you saw the lead singer in the airport. I would have asked for a picture because its all about the blog! I don't know any of those bands really, they look pretty hard, their no Rascal Flats. Thats cool that you had such a fun time!

Kathleen said...

I put one of each of their songs on this blog. They really aren't that hard, but probably harder than you listen to. I think you would really like some of their songs.

Unknown said...

How very cool! So, I'm a little slow, but I just realized that your little sister, Nicole, is married to Travis Peterson. It's such a small world. Anyways, cute blog, I miss seeing you on myspace.....this is much better!