Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tagged

So I am finally doing it. Thanks Nicole.

THREE FEARS:
1. Seeing my kids in pain, physical or emotional.
2. Ferocious cats (lions, tigers, etc.)
3. The unknown

THREE JOYS:
1. My girls. I love to play with them, run around the house with them, make them laugh, and get hugs and kisses.
2. The love of my Father in Heaven and Savior, Jesus Christ.
3. Spending time with my family.

THREE OBSESSIONS
1. Running, though life has gotten in the way a bit, I still LOVE it!
2. Being a perfectionist. If I do it, I try to do it well.
3. Pictures of my kids. I love to scrapbook them, post them, and share them. A great picture is invaluable.

THREE RANDOM FACTS:
1. I am a planner--see fear #3
2. I am a morning person. Later than 7:00 am is sleeping in, even on the weekend.
3. I am really ticklish, but you better not try it. You just might get kicked. I will do anything physically possible to get away from you.

THREE GOALS:
1. That my kids grow up with the knowledge of my love for them and of their infinite individual worth.
2. Go through the temple.
3. Run a FULL marathon, all 26.2 miles.

6 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Wow, go you! 26 miles? You are crazy. Good luck!

Roxanne said...

You are in big trouble...next time you come to Twin you need to come say hi! We miss you and the girls. I also have your swim suit that I need to get back to you (did you get my message?).
I love this post because it reminds me of the great time we had to get to know eachother. You are an amazing person and I know you will accomplish your goals.
This post also makes me miss you like crazy! Let me know next time you come to Twin and we can get together...maybe even go running.

Sage Hanks said...

I feel the same way Rox does. I miss you bad. The other day i went into daycare and I saw Kendra and screamed! I ran and grabbed her and kissed her all over. Sorry I hope you don't mind me spreading germs on your child. Looks like you are having fun back with your family. I can understand. I know how you feel. I always need a mommy and daddy fix every once in awhile. Kathleen I just want you to know that I LOVE YOU and I ADMIRE and i LOOK up to you so much. I am so grateful that I have had the chance to get to know you and your girls. Let's have a "Kathleen" get together next time you are in town. I love ya!!

Kathleen said...

Absolutely Rox and Sage. I will be in town Sep 6th through 12th. Lets have a girls night. You will also both be getting invites to Camryn's Birthday party in Twin on Sep 6th.

Sage Hanks said...

It's soooooo a deal. Brad can take the girls hehehehehhehehehehehe Promise???? Cross your heart?? hehe

Unknown said...

You know I am tempted to test your ticklish comment. You are so cute, I love how much this describes you!