Saturday, August 16, 2008

Richardson Cabin in Wolverine

My family spent a weekend at the cabin in Wolverine. We had such a great time together.
Camryn and Kendra sure love their cousin Kaydence. Kendra learned to say "baby Kaydence." They had tons of fun playing together.

This is where Kendra likes to be most of the time, right in my lap. She is such a momma's girl. That look is a warning: "Do not take me away!"
Camryn had a blast. She loves everyone in the family so much, and the feeling is mutual. She also loves the outdoors, so this was a perfect weekend for her.

Jonathan is such a great brother. He is one you can always to go to if you need help or protection. That is unless he has a perfect opportunity to torment you. Sweet, trusting Mickell was just thrown in the creek by her big brother, Jonathan (okay, maybe Mickell got him a little wet first).


Then he and Troy gang up on Dad. I think Dad was asking for this one though.






















Mickell got to bring a good friend of hers. They are both such sweet hearts.







These guys were helping me test out my new camera. We were playing with some of the different shooting modes. I love my new camera!
Nicole and Travis look pretty tough, huh. Too bad Troy and I smoked 'em in this game.
These guys just watched the smoking.
My girls love their grandma. They weren't so fond of pictures though.












Travis helped Camryn roast and eat marshmellows. She sure looks up to her uncles.
Check out Nicole's and Amanda's blogs for more details on our trip. They talk about lots more fun stuff we did.
It was a wonderful weekend. Family and the great outdoors, there isn't much better than that.

3 comments:

Heather Aleece said...

Family is amazing huh? I know just what you mean. I got to visit Rox and the Browns and I hated to go back to SLC, it was so hard. So I bet you are loving it having family around.

The Cook Clan said...

How fun!!! I love camping and who better to do it with than family. Man, we miss you guys!!!! I looks like you are doing great. You better keep in contact, when you aren't crazy busy.

Unknown said...

LOVE YOUR POST! You got some way cute pictures. The battle of the blogs is on!!! J/K