Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Camryn's School Story

Camryn brought this home form homework. The assignment was to tell me a story, using these pictures. Here was Camryn's story:

Mom Mouse said, "Wake-up sweetheart. It's time to get ready for your first day of Kindergarten.".
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.

.
Tie your shoes and get dressed.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
Get your backpack and all your things inside.
Little Mouse said, "I'm going to take a picture of my family so I don't get lonely."
.
.
.

..
.
.



On the way to school Mom Mouse said," At school, you are going to learn your alphabet."
Little Mouse said, "I already know my alphabet."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mom Mouse said, "You are going to learn your numbers."
Little Mouse said, "I already know my numbers."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Mom mouse said, "Maybe you will learn how to read."

No. Reading is for First Grade, not for Kindergarten.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Little Mouse went to school and drew a picture.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And she played.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Mom Mouse came to get Little Mouse after school. Little Mouse said, "I am not ready to go yet. I am having fun."


Hmmm.....at least she is having fun.

5 comments:

Katrina Wilson said...

Very cute, she is such a smart girl. Tell them hi for me!

Unknown said...

So cute! She has got such a great imagination, this assignment was right up her alley!

Tiffanie said...

Kathleen! I found your blog :) How are you? You have three beautiful girls! What are you guys up to these days? Email me so I can invite you to my blog - it's private. tiffnjames@gmail.com

Kristina said...

CUTE!

Mrs. B said...

Hi Kathleen...Its me, Kathy :)
Wow, what a smart little girl you have! Such a cute story.

PS...you are still young...I just celebrated my 50th birthday.

PPS I found you from Brinnia's blog.